A few things, late at night.
1. In his commentary to 'Conviction', Joss points out that his villain used to be on 'Space Above and Beyond', a show which he apparently loved. So nice to know that he has good taste in dead TV shows to go with all his other good points.
2. There is a sit-com on BBC3 called 'Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps'. I might not have noticed the arrogant Louise referring to the community service delinquents she has been put in charge of as her community service as 'scabby minions'. When, however, Gaz's decision to lose the weight the makeup department has made him put on through depression is represented by a 1970s style inspirational training montage, with power chords, I sense a theme.
3. Massacre night on television - ( Collapse )
4. Off to the opera tomorrow night, tralala.
5. Starting to rack up word count on TEEN DREAMS. God, Winona Ryder was so good in 'Heathers'. And waiting nervously for reviews of 'From Alien to the Matrix - Reading SF Film'.