YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU...I want to know 33 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better! :)
1. Can you cook? Moderately well in a bohemian peasant throw things in a pot with oil and stock sort of way...
2. What was your dream growing up? To be me...
3. What talent do you wish you had? Playing a musical instrument with competence. Or singing other than flat.
4. Favorite place? Probably Florence
5. Favorite vegetable? Asparagus
6. What was the last book you read? I read books for a living so nothing I can say would count.
7. What zodiac sign are you ? Cancer
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Nope
9. Worst Habit? Procrastination
10. Do we know each other outside of lj? No
11. What is your favorite sport? No such thing - least unfavourite is probably cricket in the sense that I have been known to watch a cricket match and not actually want to die. Or maybe basketball for the same reason.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic depressive.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Tell you the entire story of my life, with jokes.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Various bad things have happened that I have written about in LJ already - the things that are worse than those are things I am not going to talk about.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I used to be a gravel prospector
16. Do you have any pets? Not any more.
17. Do you know how to do the macerana? No
18. What time is it where you are now? 3 pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Dull
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? About fifty pounds.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Probably your elastic conscience
22. What color eyes do you have? Grey-green
23. Ever been arrested? Yes, but not charged and walked away from it.
24. Bottle or Draft? I don't drink - in the days when I did, mostly bottle.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Use it to live for six months and work on the novel.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't
27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at? Probably the Bar Italia in Soho
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe that people see them - my dead people come to me in dreams
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Listen to music
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who talk so loudly in the street that you have to defer your own conversation until they have gone past.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Brilliantish
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?